UN/ IO Visa. Officials/ persons deputed to work for or on behalf of the UN and International Organization (IO) in Pakistan can apply.
All UN/ IO officials, staff and their family members are eligible to apply for this visa.
- Copy of Resident Permit/ National ID Card.
- Invitation letter (note verbal) issued by the relevant UN Agency/ International Organization in Pakistan.
- Desptach letter (note verbal) issued by the relevant UN Agency/ International Organization in Pakistan.
- UN/IO Assignment Visa (already existing/ newly created post) – 1 year multiple entry for Chinese nationals and 6 months multiple entry for third country national.
- UN/IO Short Term Assignment Visa (Consultants/ Experts/ INGOs Registered in Pakistan) – 1 year multiple entry for UNLP holders and 6 months multiple entry for national passport holders.
- UN/IO Volunteers Visa – 6 months single entry.
- Official- UN/IO Visit Visa (Meetings, Training, Conferences and Workshops) – 30 days (or 90 days with reasons) single entry for UNLP holders and 30 days single entry for national passport holders.
- 2-6 Weeks