Residents of the following states are provided with consular services at the Embassy of Pakistan Berlin.
Birth Registration rules should be followed.
- For registration of newly born baby in Germany, Forms S and S-I are required to be filled in and submitted to the Embassy (Download Forms S and Download Form S-I).
- Two recent photographs (2″x1.5″) of the child with white or blue background.
- copy of Uberweisung/ Bank Transfer for Registration fee of Euro. 18/- each in Embassy Account Number (IBAN DE26 1004 0000 0266 7897 00, BIC COBADEFFXXX). Applicants can pay at counter with Debit Card.
- Birth Certificate with both parents’ name on it. (preferably both English & German)
- Copy of the Passport & NICOP of Father and Mother (Mother’s NICOP Must have Husband name on it)
- Copy of valid Ausweis/aufenthaltstitel of both parents.
- In case of Foreigner Mother, an Affidavit declaring “No Object” for registration of her child as Pakistani.
- Usually it may take upto 2-3 weeks time.