The Embassy will process issuance of the Machine Readable Passport (MRP) valid for five years & Ten years subject to fee deposit.
* In case of the loss of passport following formalities will be completed:
- Police report to be lodged with the concerned police station mentioning previous passport number.
- Requisite fee as per nature of loss i.e. 1st loss, 2nd loss, 3rd loss to be deposited in the Bank.
- On 3rd Loss of Passport, the Embassy will issue emergency passport for return to Pakistan with intimation to Dte. Gen. I&P. In Pakistan, the case will be referred to Dte. Gen. I&P for further action.
Delivery period for normal passports is about 25 to 30 days, while urgent passports are delivered within 12 to 14 days approximately.
Applicants can confirm status/availability of applied Passport on the Embassy’s website (news/announcements) before visiting the Embassy for collection.
The new passports can be collected during Monday- Thursday from 1400-1630 hours except on public holidays and during Ramadan.
Registration of the Child as Pakistani Citizen
- Children born to Pakistan National Parents (either father or mother) are eligible for Pakistani Passport.
- Registration of Child’s Birth must be done with the Embassy of Pakistan Berlin within three months after the birth. Birth Registraion Process can be seen on the following link.
- Children successfully registered with the Embassy will get form S-1.
- After issuance of form S-1, NICOP must be applied online on the following link.
- Eventually, the passport will be processed upon issuance of NICOP/Smart card.
- Futher Documents required are;
- Parents CNIC and copies
- Visa and copies
- Accompanied with father or mother.
- Birth certificate and copy
* Children under 15 Years of age will be issued 05 years validity passport.