To promote investment in the country, the Government of Pakistan is granting a 30 day Single Entry Business Visa On Arrival to the businessmen of following countries listed here.
Interested businessmen are encouraged to apply for the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) at least 48-72 hours prior to their intended date of travel. Please Note: You can state your intent by submitting online visa application through Pakistan Online Visa System – Click on the Apply Now Button to do so. You can travel to Pakistan if you receive a valid ETA in favor of your application.
You can apply for following type of visa online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
- Proof of registration of company which is extending invitation (SECP/ Chamber of Commerce Certificate)
- Any of the following:
- Recommendation letter from CC&I of respective foreign country
- Invitation letter from business organization duly recommended by concerned trade organization in Pakistan
- Recommendation letter by the honorary investment counselor of BOI/Commercial Attaché
- A Business Visa On Arrival is granted for 30 days
- Interested businessmen are encouraged to apply for the Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) at least 48-72 hours prior to their intended date of travel.