Foreign diplomats can apply for a GRATIS Visa for the entire tenure of their diplomatic assignment.
You can apply for two types of visas online :
First Time (New) : You can apply for a new visa if you do not possess a valid Pakistan visa.
Extension : You can apply for a visa extension if you posses a valid Pakistan visa and you are residing in Pakistan.
- All diplomatic staff of foreign countries are eligible to apply for this visa.
- Diplomatic Visas will be granted against authorized slots only.
- Note Verbale by the Sending State/ Organization
- Letter of Recommendation (By Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- UN/IO Related Requests Form (In case your visit purpose is Assignment (UN/IO))
- Arrival Notification Form (In case your visit purpose is Assignment (Bilateral))
- You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other
- In Case of Extension– Please upload proof of Valid Pakistani Visa for which you are seeking Extension and Entry Stamp on your Passport in the supporting document type: Other
Duration and Validity
- An Official Visa is valid for the entire tenure of the Diplomatic Assignment.
In case of extension, please make sure that you have a valid Pakistani Visa and are residing in Pakistan as well.
Issuance of Visa is the prerogative of the Government of Pakistan.
- 7 days (Working days – First Time entry)
- 4 Weeks (Working days – Visa extension)