Pakistan Origin Card (POC) program endeavors to provide eligible foreigners with unprecedented incentives to get back to their roots; while ensuring that the motherland remains tightly integrated with expatriates worldwide which includes:
You are eligible for POC if:
- You were a Pakistani national and have surrendered the nationality.
- You are a foreign national, married to a Pakistani citizen and your parents are of Pakistani origin or ever held Pakistani nationality.
- You are a foreign national and your parents or grandparents are or were Pakistani nationals.
- You are a foreign national and any of your relatives (brother, sister, uncle, aunt) are or were Pakistani nationals.
- A foreigner (not born from Pakistan national/citizen parents) who married to Pakistan National/Citizen are eligible for issurance of POC except following:
- Not a citizen or national of India, Isreal and Taiwan.
- Not a citizen or national of state or country not recognized by Pakistan; and
- Not a citizen of any enemy country.
Document requirement can be find at the official website here. The same can be find in Urdu at this link
You are required to upload proof of legal residence, in case you are not present in your home country and are applying for visa from a third country, it’s a mandatory requirement! The document can be uploaded in the supporting document type: Other