The Embassy of Pakistan Germany, offers internship positions for undergraduates and graduate students enrolled in Germany Colleges and Universities as well as for fresh out of school graduates still exploring career options.
Round the Year Internship
The internship positions are also available on voluntary basis and without remuneration for fresh out of school graduates from Germany Colleges/Universities seeking work experience before formally starting a career.
The interns work within the following areas of expertise:
• Communication, cultural and press affairs: The interns participate in the daily work within the areas of communication, press and cultural affairs. As a part of the Embassy's public diplomacy activities, the interns assist in organizing the Embassy's outreach activities and participate in implementing the overall communication strategy. In addition, they organize and coordinate Pakistani cultural events in the Germany.
• Economic and political affairs : The work is multifaceted and focuses on monitoring economic and political development in the Germany and Pakistan with special focus on Pakistan- Germany relations. The interns participate in a number of different tasks which span from research and preparation of reports to participation in meetings and attending various events including Think Tanks and the Hill.
• Community outreach : The interns also participate in community outreach efforts of the Embassy.
The program is open to motivated and dynamic undergraduate and graduate students at the Germany colleges and universities. Please note that we do not accept applications from outside the Germany.
The internship typically seeks candidates with the following qualification:
• Good communication skills
• Leadership ability
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Serious interest in pursuing a career in Germany Government and politics or relevant fields
Internship positions are best suited for applicants with interest in the following fields:
• Pakistan-Germany relations
• Political history of Pakistan
• South Asian politics
• International affairs
• International economic and trade law
• Human rights
• Application for Internship.
• A write-up on current international affairs issue (up to 500 words)
• Latest academic record
• A current Photograph
Applications may be sent by letter, fax or email to